Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

Monohomes, going live....

Well it's certainly a long time since I dipped my toes into the world of blogging, but here I go. This time though its not a 'mummy blog', at 9 and 7, my two won't stand still long enough for any cute pictures for a blog!

Monohomes Living is a new venture for me, to go alongside the online shop I'm setting up.
After working at a 'desk'job for the last 12 years and having the shop idea playing about in my head for the last 2, when an offer of redundancy came up, it wouldn't be an understatement to say I nearly bit their hands off!
I'm 34, and time flies by so fast, it was totally a case of now or never. So here I am, 4 weeks after leaving work, in the middle of setting up what was previously ideas running round my head, and  hopefully the store will be live in next couple of weeks.
Monohomes will be all about the modern, quirky and unique home accessory pieces that make a house into a home, we'll be stocking pieces that aren't just the generic finds you see in most homes these days, things that will put a smile on your face, little luxurious finds that make the everyday feel a little bit more special, even if its just making a cup of coffee, I think everything you do feels more of a occasion when you're doing it with good quality wares!

It's really exciting, and a little bit scary too, I wont lie!! But whatever happens I can't wait to start and hope you'll love what Monohomes is going to be doing too!

Love, Nat! X

No comments:

Post a Comment