Translate

Saturday 31 August 2013

A bit more me.....

I've not posted anything for over a week, as truth be told, I've been feeling a bit down about the whole career change thing. I've questioned whether I should be doing this, as to my surprise I've found it's just not me to sit at a computer and find fab things to bring to Monohomes. I genuinely thought I'd love it, and to start with I did, but as the weeks have gone on, the novelty has worn off and I had to really think about it all.
I realised that it wasn't what I was doing that was the problem, it was what I wasn't doing! I wasn't being creative! Before I took redundancy I spoke to a few people about my plans, and my initial plan for Monohomes was to have some things made specially for us, things were I could get creative and have imput about what I wanted. This seemed to fall by the wayside, totally unintentionally, and so it was that original plan that I needed to get back to. And that's exactly what I've been doing.
We've already added some new and exclusive home stuff to the website and over the next week or two there's going to be a few more things on there. Products that have had my imput from the start, that have been made specially for us, and I can't tell you how excited that makes me!! I've got my passion and drive back again, sometimes all it takes is switching off and maybe going back to the drawing board too!

Mr & Mrs pillowcases, in stock next week



No comments:

Post a Comment